We have detailed posts to learn on any of these topics mentioned here. Most of these also apply to treatment as well.
This took me several days and may be one of my favorite blogs to create. 😃 😊 😀
1. STRENGTHEN IMMUNE SYSTEM
2. MANAGE INFLAMMATION
3 REGULAR DETOX (see list below)
4. SUPPORT GUT HEALTH/CLEAN DIET
5. PROPER SLEEP
6. MAINTAIN CLEAN ENVIRONMENT (MOLD)
7. MANAGE STRESS / MENTAL HEALTH
8. ADDRESS BIOFILM AND CYST FORMS (One cause for relapse is that Lyme germs become resistant due to cyst forms and biofilm)
9. PREVENTATIVE HERBALS or PRESCRIPTIONS (anti microbials) PULSING to prevent the development of persister cells. 4 days on and 3 days off of each week per M Ross)
10. VIRAL support is important, cycling in something like Megaviron may be helpful.
💜 TOP SUPPLEMENT/HERBAL IDEAS 💜
(Alphabetical not by importance) I have photos of some brand ideas recommended by Lyme literate doctors below. I have found almost all brands at 25% off. Not a sale. Saves a lot.
These all address the 1-10 list from above.
1. ADRENAL SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT
2. BIOFILM and CYST FORMS:
--BIOCIDIN and/or LUMBROKINASE (Biofilm)
--GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT (CYST form)
4. GLUTATHIONE and/or NAC
5. GREENS FIRST
6. HERBALS (Top mentions)
7. LIPOSOMAL OREGANO/CLOVE/CINNAMON
8. LOW DOSE NALTREXONE
11. MUSHROOMS (see list)
12. OLIVE LEAF
17. VITAMIN C
18. VITAMIN D (from sunshine or ROSITA COD LIVER increase naturally)
REMINDER: anyone here can access a permanent 25% discount on top brand supplements and herbals without a code by signing up here:
💜 OTHER DETOX IDEAS 💜
2. PEKANA KIT
3. BURBUR PINELLA
4. MILK THISTLE
5. SAUNA PEMF MAT or SAUNA
6. GENTLE EXERCISE
8. LYMPH DRAINAGE
9. EPSOM SALT BATH (or ACV, bentonite clay)
10. DRY BRUSHING
(SOME OF THE THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE ALSO WORK AGAINST BABESIA AND BARTONELLA but adding the most specific below)
💜BABESIA(top herbals/respected sources)
ARTEMISININ /ARTEMISIA aka wormwood
LUMBROKINASE (to break apart Babesia-Fibrin nests)
Essential oils: garlic and black pepper
💜BARTONELLA (top herbals/respected sources)
NOTE: Worth mentioning: A great combination product for remission maintenance:
A multi mushroom formula containing Agaricus, Cordyceps, turkey tail, Shiitake, Reishi, Maitake Mushroom...
I was also taught that taking breaks is also important to rest the gut. Especially with herbals.
REMISSION EDUCATION post
FOR SPECIFIC SYMPTOM RELIEF, see my SOLUTIONS DIRECTORY.
❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗 💘 ❤️ 💙
LINKS FOR ALL TOPICS MENTIONED ABOVE if you want to learn about any of them in detail.
Alphabetical order...find the topic here:
Disclaimer: Rise Above Lyme makes no claims about any possible benefit of using any product mentioned within this site. Always consult with your doctor before adding anything. The information shared is based on personal experience, years of accumulated researched resources from Lyme Literate doctors and polls conducted within Lyme groups from actual patient experience using these solution ideas.