A guide to Rising above common mistakes in treatment:
1. If you are taking things that cause die off/herxing, you should have a definite detox regime and binders as part of your protocol.
2. Whenever adding in new supplements, please go low and slow and track your symptoms. Certain things, for example lion's mane, could interfere with sleep for many. Those with lyme can be more sensitive. Be watchful for things that could cause sleeplessness. Some supplements should be avoided in the evening. See here:
3. Most binders can be taken together but should be seperate at least 2 hours away from other things you take.
BINDER VIDEO https://youtu.be/01xHX9owDP8
4. Not paying attention to electrolytes/salt when you use a sauna or sweating can cause more harm than good.
5. You need to drink plenty of water to detox properly.
6. Constipation should never be ignored because you can reabsorb toxins.
7. Taking binders in the night or right when you wake can help your entire day.
8. Taking binders twice a day is needed for many patients.
9. Taking fiber with binders can help prevent constipation.
10. When using IV Rocephin (aka Ceftriaxone), you must protect your gallbladder using Actigall (Ursodiol)
11. Taking probiotics before bedtime may be the ideal time because of MANY reasons.
12. Do not lay down immediately after taking antibiotics.
13. Saccaromyes boullardi CAN be taken at the same time as antibiotics unlike others.
14. Do not start more than one supplement/herbal/medication at a time to judge tolerance. Sometimes it takes a few days to know.
15. Space everything out as much as possible.
16. Breaks are necessary when you feel really bad. Outcome can be dangerous if not.
17. Detox bath....remember to do dry brushing first, drink a full glass of water while in the tub and do not use hot water, only warm.
18. Opening up the detox pathways FIRST can make for more effective treatment overall. It is vital to ready the body to accept treatment. Detox is one of the MOST important parts of any treatment.
SEARCH ANY TOPIC HERE:
Disclaimer: Rise Above Lyme makes no claims about any possible benefit of using any product mentioned within this site. Always consult with your doctor before adding anything. The information shared is based on personal experience, years of accumulated researched resources from Lyme Literate doctors and polls conducted within Lyme groups from actual patient experience using these solution ideas.